Comment on page
Create your first chart
This guide will walk you through the simple steps to create your first chart using our QueryBuilder tool. With Agnostic, you can effortlessly transform complex blockchain data into insightful visualizations, allowing you to make data-driven decisions easily.
Before we begin, please ensure that you are logged into your Agnostic account and have the right permissions to create charts within your project.
- 1.Once you're logged in, you'll land on the project page where you can manage and view your resource projects.
- 2.To create your first chart, click on the "Create" button, a select box will show up, then select "Chart"
You'll be prompted to name and to choose the type of chart you want to create. Agnostic currently offers four types of charts:
Create chart modal
For your first chart, let's choose one of the basic chart types: Line, name it "Daily transactions" and click on "Create" button
After selecting the chart type, you'll need to configure the data source for your chart. This involves specifying the blockchain data you want to visualize. This can be data related to transactions, tokens, smart contracts, or any other relevant information available in the selected blockchain.
At Agnostic, we build a powerful tool that we called
QueryBuilder. It allow you to create a complexe query without writing any SQL.
For the example, let's create a chart that show us the number of transaction by day since the creation of Ethereum (July 30, 2015).
- 1.Select the right Dataset, it will be
evm_blocks_ethereum_mainnet. This dataset gather the informations about the blocks on the ethereum chain on the mainnet
- 2.In the Metric of the
QueryBuilder, select the aggregator
sumand below select the column
- 3.Let the Time trunc selection at
- 4.Click on "+ Add filter", in the first input select
timestampin the second select
gte(stand for greater than equal) and in the last input set the date as
If the chart does not appear hit the "Enter" key
- 1.Once you're satisfied with your chart configuration, the preview will appear in the right section of the chart page. This preview is generated based on the selected data and settings.
- 2.Review the preview to ensure it reflects the data and visualization you intend to create.
- 3.If everything looks good, click the "Save" button below the "Play" button to save your chart within your Agnostic project.
Daily transactions chart
Congratulations! You've successfully created your first chart with Agnostic using the QueryBuilder. You can now view, edit, and share your chart with your team or stakeholders or even with the world by clicking on the button "Share".
Visualize your blockchain data with Agnostic's user-friendly tools and explore different chart types and configurations for valuable insights.