Adding Users to Your Organization in Agnostic
Before we begin, please ensure that you are logged into your Agnostic account and have the right permissions to add a team member to your organization.
- 1.Navigate to the "Team" page within your Organization page. This is where you can manage the members of your organization.
- 2.On the "Team" page, you should see an option to "+ New member". Click on this option to begin.
- 3.In the provided dialog, enter the email address of the user you want to add to your organization. Ensure that you have the correct email address as this will be used to identify and grant access to the user.
- 4.Next, select the role you want to assign to the user. You will be able to change it later at will.
- 5.After specifying the email address and role, click the "Invite" button to add the user to your organization.
- 6.The user will now be included in your organization with the assigned role. They will have access to the resources and features corresponding to their role within Agnostic.
- 7.The added user will not typically receive an email invitation since there's no invitation system in place. Instead, their access will be activated immediately upon being added to the organization.
By following these steps, you can efficiently manage and add users to your Agnostic organization, allowing your team members to collaborate and work together on your blockchain data projects.